Let’s Rock Norwich! 2017: More tickets released for festival featuring Bananarama and Tony Hadley
- Credit: supplied by Let's Rock Norwich!
Tickets for Let's Rock Norwich! 2017 sold out earlier this week, but more have just become available.
Festival organisers have released 100 tickets which were donated by a sponsor.
Around 15,000 people are set to descend on Earlham Park on Saturday for the retro festival which will feature music from Howard Jones, Bananarama and Tony Hadley.
It is the ninth year of the festival tour which started small in the Berkshire village of Cookham attracting 900 people.
Norwich marks the midway point of the tour, which began in Cookham on May 17.
You may also want to watch:
Steve Haywood, marketing manager for UK Live, the Berkshire firm behind Let's Rock Norwich!, said he is delighted at how well the event has been received in Norfolk.
'There will be 15,000 people there which is amazing for our first year in Norwich, we are really delighted,' he said.
Tickets for Let's Rock Norwich! 2017 cost £47.30 and are available to purchase here.
- 1 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 4 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 10 50 home development approved despite flooding fears