Let’s Rock Norwich! 2017: Can you spot yourself in our festival photos?
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
Around 15,000 people descended on Earlham Park on Saturday for Let's Rock Norwich! 2017 - were you one of them?
The sell-out 80s extravaganza featured performances from Bananarama, Howard Jones and Tony Hadley.
Other acts on the bill included Kim Wilde, Belinda Carlisle, Go West, Nik Kershaw, Boney M, Chesney Hawkes and Captain Sensible.
You may also want to watch:
Many went to the event dressed in brightly coloured outfits, with some even donning superhero costumes.
It was the ninth year of the festival tour which started in the Berkshire village of Cookham attracting 900 people.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
Steve Haywood, marketing manager for UK Live - the Berkshire firm behind Let's Rock Norwich! - said: 'Most people come to Let's Rock festivals because of the nostalgia. Our audience grew up in the 1980s and everyone has a special song from when they grew up.
'It means something to people.'
• Did you go to the festival? Tweet us your photos @EPD24 and @EveningNews