Let’s Rock Norwich! 2017: Can you spot yourself in our festival photos?
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
Around 15,000 people descended on Earlham Park on Saturday for Let's Rock Norwich! 2017 - were you one of them?
The sell-out 80s extravaganza featured performances from Bananarama, Howard Jones and Tony Hadley.
Other acts on the bill included Kim Wilde, Belinda Carlisle, Go West, Nik Kershaw, Boney M, Chesney Hawkes and Captain Sensible.
Many went to the event dressed in brightly coloured outfits, with some even donning superhero costumes.
It was the ninth year of the festival tour which started in the Berkshire village of Cookham attracting 900 people.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
Steve Haywood, marketing manager for UK Live - the Berkshire firm behind Let's Rock Norwich! - said: 'Most people come to Let's Rock festivals because of the nostalgia. Our audience grew up in the 1980s and everyone has a special song from when they grew up.
'It means something to people.'
• Did you go to the festival? Tweet us your photos @EPD24 and @EveningNews