Award-winning comedian to perform in Norwich
- Credit: TreeHouse Comedy
The award-winning comedian Laura Monmoth is returning to Norwich next week with her new show, Trans Vision Scamp.
Laura won Birmingham Comedy Festival's Breaking Talent Award 2018 with her show LGBTQXZ, which she performed at The Walnut Tree Shades that same year.
Laura said: "I had so much fun playing Norwich last time that when the offer came up to return I couldn't say no!"
TreeHouse Comedy is now approaching its second birthday at the city centre venue, and regular host Kahn Johnson is looking forward to Wednesday's show.
"Laura put on such a great show last time that we couldn't wait to bring her back," he said.
You may also want to watch:
"We are always looking to bring the best acts we can to The Walnut Tree, and with Laura we have one of the funniest, geekiest acts around."
The show, on Wednesday, March 11, starts around 8pm and entry is free.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
For more details of the live comedy available in and around Norwich, check out Hooma Comedy on Facebook and Instagram.