Award-winning comedian to perform in Norwich
- Credit: TreeHouse Comedy
The award-winning comedian Laura Monmoth is returning to Norwich next week with her new show, Trans Vision Scamp.
Laura won Birmingham Comedy Festival's Breaking Talent Award 2018 with her show LGBTQXZ, which she performed at The Walnut Tree Shades that same year.
Laura said: "I had so much fun playing Norwich last time that when the offer came up to return I couldn't say no!"
TreeHouse Comedy is now approaching its second birthday at the city centre venue, and regular host Kahn Johnson is looking forward to Wednesday's show.
"Laura put on such a great show last time that we couldn't wait to bring her back," he said.
You may also want to watch:
"We are always looking to bring the best acts we can to The Walnut Tree, and with Laura we have one of the funniest, geekiest acts around."
The show, on Wednesday, March 11, starts around 8pm and entry is free.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
For more details of the live comedy available in and around Norwich, check out Hooma Comedy on Facebook and Instagram.