What will the weather be like for Latitude Festival?
- Credit: Nick Butcher
This weekend Latitude Festival returns to Henham Park in Suffolk for its 14th annual three-day show. But after a so-far unpredictable summer, what does the weather have in store?
Festival goers should not forget their wellies as it looks as though they are in for a wet weekend, with a high risk of showers over the course of the festival.
MORE: All you need to know ahead of Latitude Festival 2019According to Norwich-based forecaster Weatherquest: "Friday evening will see heavy showers that will continue through to Saturday morning."
Despite the risk of the odd shower, Saturday afternoon should be a bit brighter, so hopefully the Stereophonics can have a nice day.
Weatherquest added: "Sunday will be a better day rain wise than Saturday'.
Sunday morning will see sunny spells and a lower chance of showers than the day before. But rain is still likely to develop from mid-afternoon onwards.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures are set to reach 23C for both days of the festival.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm