What will the weather be like for Latitude Festival?
- Credit: Nick Butcher
This weekend Latitude Festival returns to Henham Park in Suffolk for its 14th annual three-day show. But after a so-far unpredictable summer, what does the weather have in store?
Festival goers should not forget their wellies as it looks as though they are in for a wet weekend, with a high risk of showers over the course of the festival.
MORE: All you need to know ahead of Latitude Festival 2019According to Norwich-based forecaster Weatherquest: "Friday evening will see heavy showers that will continue through to Saturday morning."
Despite the risk of the odd shower, Saturday afternoon should be a bit brighter, so hopefully the Stereophonics can have a nice day.
Weatherquest added: "Sunday will be a better day rain wise than Saturday'.
Sunday morning will see sunny spells and a lower chance of showers than the day before. But rain is still likely to develop from mid-afternoon onwards.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures are set to reach 23C for both days of the festival.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 4 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 5 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 9 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks