Last chance to take part in the Norfolk Community Foundation survey
- Credit: Archant
It is your last chance to take part in the Norfolk Community Foundation Vital Signs survey.
The Vital Signs survey will ask people questions in a bid to build a picture of community life in Norfolk.
The organisation, based in Norwich, wants to find out the opinions, views and feelings of people living in the county.
They will then compare their statistical research to people's real life experiences.
People wanting to take part will need to visit the website soon - as the last chance to submit an entry is on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson from the Norfolk Community Foundation said: 'It's a really exciting project for us as it will help us to focus on themes where there is urgent need and help to direct our donors charitable giving.'
There are a series of brief questions on a range of themes.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 5 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 6 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 10 Councillor accused of making sexist, racist and homophobic jokes online
The outcome of the survey is to measure social trends and local needs.
- To take part in the Vital Signs survey, visit: http://www.norfolkfoundation.com/vitalsigns/
- If you have any questions about the survey, contact Jenny Bevan or Anna Douglas on 01603 623958