BBC Radio 4’s ‘The Kitchen Cabinet’ cooking panel is coming to Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
A Radio Four culinary panel programme is coming to Cromer Pier next week.
The Kitchen Cabinet team from BBC Radio Four will be hosting an audience at the pier, giving them the opportunity to ask their questions in person to the experts.
Hosted by Jay Rayner the show is witty and fast-moving, but packed full of information that may well change the way you think about cooking.
Admission to the shows is on a first come first served basis.
Not everyone who is given a ticket uses theirs, so more tickets are given out than there are places.
You may also want to watch:
This means that people who don't arrive early may miss out on a spot.
The Kitchen Cabinet will be at Cromer Pier at 6pm on April 25.
To apply for tickets, visit www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/shows/the_kitchen_cabinet_2018.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 10 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse