Get set for Mini Meet in King’s Lynn
Hundreds of vintage and modern Minis are expected to park in the heart of King's Lynn for a rally dedicated to the iconic car.
Both vintage and modern cars will be lined up at the Tuesday Market Place for the car show on Sunday, September 3, from 10am to 3pm.
More than 200 cars were exhibited at last year's summer event and this year the owners of the Minis awarded judges' choice and the people's favourite will win a trophy.
The market place will be a abuzz with music from 12pm, as well as food and refreshments.
Councillor Brian Long, leader of West Norfolk council, said: 'It was a great event enjoyed by everyone who came along, with some fantastic examples of this renowned car on show.
You may also want to watch:
'This year's Mini Meet in the market place is going to be another fun family event, perfect for all Mini enthusiasts.'
To book your place, visit: west-norfolk.gov.uk/minimeet.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 6 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?