King’s Lynn Corn Exchange announce new season of fun-filled family entertainment
- Credit: Dod Morrison
The ever popular Jack and the Beanstalk panto is set to return to the King's Lynn Corn Exchange as the new season highlight.
Starring Ian Reddington as Fleshcreep and returning by ever-popular demand for his eighth incredible year as director - and this year playing Dame Trott - is audience favourite Ian Marr.
Mr Marr teams up with Scott Cripps, who will take on the role of Simple Simon, returning from last year's stand out performance as Buttons.
The panto will begin its three-week run on December 8 but there are a host of musicals and shows to kick off the autumn season.
September will see the return of vocal harmony group G4, as well as tribute bands Killer Queen and Abba fanatics Waterloo.
You may also want to watch:
Come and let your hair down with the musical highlight of the season Rapunzel, which will run for three nights from Friday, September 15.
October will be filled with the sounds of music, starting with Merv and Maria's Country Music on Sunday, October 1.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 4 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'
Celebrate the music of 1960s super group Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons with tribute band Frankie's Guys on Friday, October 6.
A new music show from The Tarantinos on Thursday, October 19, will bring the songs and sounds of Tarantino's movies to life.
Other music shows taking over October include James Bond singer Lulu and tribute band Think Floyd.
Russian National Ballet is coming to King's Lynn with a new production of The Nutcracker on Sunday, October 22.
The Ladyboys of Bangkok will end the month with a lavish cabaret show on Tuesday, October 31, which is promised to be the best touring cabaret show in the country.
Just as Halloween celebrations are ending, brighten up your spirits in time for the festive season with comedian Milton Jones on Wednesday, November 1.
Be part of the magic as A Night of Dirty Dancing on Thursday, November 9 relives the romance and the dancing of the iconic film.
To get more of an insight into how the Corn Exchange prepares itself for big shows, visit the venue on Heritage Open Day on Sunday, September 10.
For more information and tickets, visit the Corn Exchange website.