The best and worst KFC restaurants in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- Credit: Archant
KFC is a big name in the fast-food world thanks to its special recipe of 11 herbs and spices.
But how do the restaurants shape up on Tripadvisor? Here is a list of the best and worst KFC restaurants in Norfolk.
High Street, Gorleston-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth
Coming in at the top of the list is Great Yarmouth’s finest KFC. Reviewers on Tripadvisor noted that the staff at this restaurant were friendly but on the whole, it was average.
One reviewer said: “Always cooked lovely and friendly staff. I don’t have it that often but when I do it tastes good.”
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 5 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 6 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
- 7 Norfolk hotel set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year
- 8 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 9 NCFC LIVE: Missed chance for City against 10-man Newcastle
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas
Chantry Place, Norwich
In the newly named shopping centre in the heart of Norwich, the rating of 3 out of 5 makes this the second best in Norfolk.
A reviewer said it had “nice hot food but long queues at 1pm on a Saturday and not enough tables. Food slow to come out, staff were kind but looked overworked and tired.”
Being in a prime location in Norwich, it is no surprise it can get busy like many of the reviews say but overall, the food has been hot and tasty.
Marine Parade, Great Yarmouth
When you have spent a long day along the seaside, you might want to dig into some Kentucky Fried Chicken. Another restaurant rated 3 out of 5, the reviews seem to say it is an average KFC.
A reviewer said: “Great for a quick bite if you’re out and about in Yarmouth. This KFC is right on the front by all the amusements and seaside attractions. It is open all day and open late at night too so it’s always an easy option.”
Whilst it is an easy option, the food “is typical for KFC, nothing any different to anywhere else”.
Milecross Lane, Norwich
This restaurant has been called ‘awful’ and ‘rubbish’ on Tripadvisor.
One review which gave the restaurant a 2 out of 5 said “Haven’t had KFC for such a long while and probably won’t have it again in a hurry, it was absolutely rubbish, chicken burnt or to be polite caramelized, not sure what goes on in Norwich they just can’t cook KFC.”
Most of the reviews gave the Milecross Lane KFC a one out of five.
Sprowston Retail Park, Salhouse Road
Another 1.5 out of 5 rating for this KFC, some reviewers warned to “avoid this KFC”.
A review said: “I’ve been to this KFC probably monthly since opening and it’s just getting worse. They literally do everything in slow motion, I have no idea where they find their staff but the sheer lack of management or guidance is not far from hilarious.”
Another long review was left but can be summed up by its title “Shocking. Embarrassing service, embarrassing staff, embarrassing cleanliness”.
KFC has been contacted for comment.
• All ratings were correct at the time of publication.