Kasabian announced as final act for Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
Rock giants Kasabian have announced a special gig as part of Forest Live, the summer concert series at Thetford Forest.
The band will be performing on Sunday 10 June 2018 at the event near Brandon which is organised by the Forestry Commission.
Famed for their energetic and hedonistic live performances guaranteeing a setlist of earth-shaking rock anthems, a huge fanbase has ensured countless sold-out arena tours and the band being a most sought-after festival headliner. They have headlined Glastonbury, V Festival, T in the Park, Reading/Leeds and have just been announced as headlining The Isle of Wight Festival 2018.
Kasabian's latest album For Crying Out Loud was released earlier this year and includes the popular track You're In Love With a Psycho.
Forest Live is a major live music series managed by the Forestry Commission. Income generated from the ticket sales helps to look after the nation's forests.
You may also want to watch:
Kasabian are the last act to be announced and will be joining other acts such as Gary Barlow and The Script.
Tickets go on sale this Friday 15 December online and over the phone.
For more information visit the Forestry Commission box office here.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk