Kaiser Chiefs to headline new music festival in Norwich
The Kaiser Chiefs have been announced as the headline act for a new music festival in Norwich.
The Brit Awards winners will top the bill at Sunday Sessions in Earlham Park at the end of May.
They will be joined by other well-known artists in the city park.
The Leeds rockers, best known for songs I Predict a Riot, Ruby and Every Day I Love You Less and Less, have had two number one albums and front man Ricky Wilson has appeared as a judge on The Voice.
Sunday Sessions is a festival for the whole family. The site will feature multiple bars and food options, posh luxury loos, the Bigtopmania Circus and a fun fair.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a VIP enclosure with a chill out zone and outdoor seating area.
Early bird tickets for the festival on Sunday May 27, which Archant are media partners for, are priced at £30 and go on sale on Friday February 2.
For more information visit: www.sundaysessions.net
To find out what else is happening around Norfolk this year, join our new Facebook group Norfolk Going Out
- 1 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 7 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 8 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts