Journeys and overlooked landscapes inspire Norwich photography exhibition
- Credit: Andi Sapey
Journeys and a sense of place are the inspiration behind the latest photography exhibition at Norwich Arts Centre
The Place In Between, an exhibition of work by Norwich-based photographer Andi Sapey, puts the spotlight on 'overlooked' landscapes in four different countries - Japan, Iceland, Greece and the UK.
Andi said: 'In this-fast paced society we seem to concentrate so much on the destination that we often miss the actual journey and the spaces in between.
'By slowing down and spending time in these places I wanted to throw focus on the often overlooked or ignored landscapes that are equally, if not more, fascinating and memorable....The concept of journeys is echoed in each image with roads, pathways or tracks made by humans or animals.'
The exhibition runs until December 20 at Norwich Arts Centre. Exhibition opening times are Monday to Friday 1pm-5pm and Saturday 10am-6pm. Visit www.norwichartscentre.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 5 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 6 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 7 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 8 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 9 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region