Journeys and overlooked landscapes inspire Norwich photography exhibition
- Credit: Andi Sapey
Journeys and a sense of place are the inspiration behind the latest photography exhibition at Norwich Arts Centre
The Place In Between, an exhibition of work by Norwich-based photographer Andi Sapey, puts the spotlight on 'overlooked' landscapes in four different countries - Japan, Iceland, Greece and the UK.
Andi said: 'In this-fast paced society we seem to concentrate so much on the destination that we often miss the actual journey and the spaces in between.
'By slowing down and spending time in these places I wanted to throw focus on the often overlooked or ignored landscapes that are equally, if not more, fascinating and memorable....The concept of journeys is echoed in each image with roads, pathways or tracks made by humans or animals.'
The exhibition runs until December 20 at Norwich Arts Centre. Exhibition opening times are Monday to Friday 1pm-5pm and Saturday 10am-6pm. Visit www.norwichartscentre.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch