Jazz heading home
The Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band played its last summer event at Reepham over the Bank Holiday weekend and returns to 'base' at The Diplomat, Badersfield (ex RAF Coltishall) on Sunday October 2 at 1pm.
Gigs are programmed at The Diplomat on the first Sunday of the month until the end of 2012 if people continue to support music at the venue.
Jazz fans can combine it with lunch but need to book on 01603 738866 after 6pm week-days and after midday at weekends.
The band's only public gig in September will be on Saturday 24, at St. Mary's Church, Heacham, at a harvest festival supper and concert.
A cafe-style supper is at 6.30pm and the concert at 7.30pm. Tickets from Terry Clay on 01485 570712, �8 including supper.
You may also want to watch:
For jazz band inquiries contact Vic and Jean Brown on 01263 722145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals