This Norwich restaurant lets you host your own roast
- Credit: Archant
Serve up a roast dinner with all the trimmings to your family and friends without any washing up thanks to a Norwich restaurant.
The Exchange Restaurant on the lower ground floor of Jarrold runs Host Your Own Roast every Sunday with a choice of sirloin of Aberdeen Angus beef, a loin of pork, with crackling and bramley apple sauce or a Norfolk-reared black leg chicken.
This is served with crispy goose fat roast potatoes, fresh garden vegetables, Yorkshire puddings and lashings of gravy.
What makes it different to a regular roast dinner in a restaurant is that it is all brought out together on a wooden board, which leaves it to you to carve the meat and plate up the dinner for your guests.
Nick Harris, Jarrold Executive Chef, said: "We already serve a traditional carvery in The Pantry on floor three, but we wanted to give our customers another option where they can entertain family or friends and make the Sunday roast a more sociable affair.
You may also want to watch:
"At The Exchange on the lower ground floor at Jarrold, you can book our Host Your Own Roast so that you can get together with family and friends for a delicious Sunday roast as you would in your own home, but without the cooking and washing up.
"All you have to do is pick your choice of meat from our menu, which also includes a vegetarian option, and we will cook it for you and bring it to your table for you.
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 10 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
"My memories of my own family gathering around the table for Sunday dinner was the basis for Host Your Own Roast here at Jarrold.
"The portions are generous and it works for every appetite, so let us do the hard work and you can bring back the Sunday roast in style."
Host Your Own Roast is part of the Sunday menu at The Exchange in Jarrold and costs £14.95 per person. To book call 01603 660661.