Magic was in the air when Jamie Raven came to King’s Lynn
- Credit: Carrie Ingram-Gettins
Wands, spells, Hogwarts - all words that spring to mind when someone mentions the word magic, but Jamie Raven didn't need any extra props to prove that magic is real.
Last night a packed crowd filled the Corn Exchange in King's Lynn to be tricked by the man that made Simon Cowell say he now finally believed in magic.
Jamie Raven burst onto our screens in 2015 when he came runner up in Britain's Got Talent, losing out to dog act, Ashley and Pudsey.
Audience participation was a huge part throughout, with members able to send in a picture of themselves on Instagram and they could be chosen to take part.
The first half finale astounded as the audience was asked to perform a trick together involving envelopes given out as they walked into the theatre.
You may also want to watch:
Audible gasps and exclamations of 'what just happened?' proved that even the most cynical of people left unsure if they had actually witnessed real magic.
- 1 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 4 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 5 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 6 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 7 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 8 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 9 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 10 Dog ban on popular north Norfolk beaches extended