James Morrison to play Thetford Forest
Ian ClarkeSinger songwriter James Morrison will make a return to Thetford Forest this summer and completes the venue's 2009 live music line-up.Morrison delighted a sell-out crowd at Thetford in 2007 and has established himself one of British music's most talented performers.Ian Clarke
Singer songwriter James Morrison will make a return to Thetford Forest this summer and completes the venue's 2009 live music line-up.
Morrison delighted a sell-out crowd at Thetford in 2007 and has established himself one of British music's most talented performers.
He was the biggest selling British male solo artist of 2006 and Brit Award winner in the best male category in 2007.
Morrison's debut album Undiscovered has sold over two million copies and five singles have come from it 'You Give Me Something', 'Wonderful World,' 'The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore,' 'Undiscovered' and 'One Last Chance.'
You may also want to watch:
His latest album 'Songs For You Truths For Me,' has been riding high in the charts since its release last year and includes the singles 'You Make It Real' and 'Broken Strings' featuring Nelly Furtado.
Morrison's new single 'Please Don't Stop The Rain' is due out on April 6.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
Morrison - plus support - will kick off the six concert programme at High Lodge on Thursday June 4.
Paul Weller's concert on Friday June 5 is already sold out and the first half of the summer programme will be completed by Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra on June 6.
The Human League start the second half on Thursday July 9 and then David Gray (Friday July 10) and the Sugababes (Saturday July 11) will appear at High Lodge.
t Tickets for the Morrison gig cost �28.50 (subject to booking fee) and go on sale from 9am on Friday March 20 from the Forestry Commission box office (01842 814612), www.forestry.gov.uk/music and over the counter from the venue.
t Tickets for all Thetford Forest concerts are also available from EDP24 - www.edp24.co.uk/shop