James Arthur announces outdoor summer concert in Norfolk
Platinum-selling singer-songwriter James Arthur is the second act to be announced for Outside Live's summer concert series.
Joining Katherine Jenkins on the line-up, James Arthur will play an open-air show at Sennowe Park, near Dereham, on Friday, July 27.
Originally from Middlesborough, the 29-year-old won the ninth series of The X Factor in 2012.
Since then he has released two albums, embarked on several sold out tours and been nominated for three BRIT awards.
He is best known for songs such as Impossible, You're Nobody 'til Somebody Loves You and Say You Won't Let Go.
You may also want to watch:
Morris Muter, Director of Outside Live, said 'James is one of the most in demand singer/songwriters in the UK today and we are delighted to be bringing him to Norfolk this summer.
'His live shows are fantastic, full of emotion, great music, and of course, feature one of British music's most unmistakable and unique voices. This is going to be some night.'
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
Tickets for James Arthur at Sennowe Park go on sale at 9am on Friday, February 23.
For more information visit outsidelive.co.uk