Take That superfans wanted for ITV show
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
ITV is looking for Take That fanatics for a brand new show.
The channel wants people who claim to have encyclopedic knowledge of Gary, Howard, Jason, Mark and Robbie.
The casting call states: 'Are you or someone you know a Take That superfan? Do you, your friend, relative or colleague know everything there is to know about Take That?'
Fans can nominate themselves to take part or nominate a member of their family or a friend in secret.
Take That are returning to Norwich next year with a concert at Carrow Road in June.
After two unforgettable nights at the stadium in June 2017, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald are coming back for a greatest hits tour.
You may also want to watch:
The support act for the concert will be 80s legend Rick Astley - best known for hit single Never Gonna Give You Up.
Tickets for the show, which went on sale in September, sold out in under two hours.
Superfans have until the end of play on Friday November 16 to apply to be on the show via the ITV website.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups