It’s back: Popular Aylsham Rotary Club Antiques, Art and Craft Fair
- Credit: Archant
Aylsham Rotary Club is hosting its 15th annual Antiques, Art and Craft Fair this weekend, October 8 and 9, at the town's high school, on Sir Williams Lane.
Tickets, at £8, are available for Saturday's private viewing, from 6pm-8pm, including a drink and canapés, and singer Bethan Treglohan will entertain.
The event is open to the public on Sunday, from 10am-4pm, £2 entry, under-16s free.
Artists will be demonstrating on both days, and there will also be a display by Cawston artist Philip Daniels who is well-known for his animal paintings and his contribution to Norwich's GoGoDragons trail.
On Sunday Woodgate Forge will be in action outside the venue. Attractions inside will include a variety of stalls, and Aylsham-based Keys auctioneers who will provide valuations of visitors' items for £1.50. There will also be a treasure hunt, and refreshments provided by Aylsham Country Market.
You may also want to watch:
Fair proceeds will go to rotary charities.
Visit aylshamrotary.org for more information or ring 0800 0614 121.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143