Independence Day garden party at Mannington Hall
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk rural retreat is holding an Independence Day Garden Party this weekend.
The event at Mannington Hall (NR11 7BB) is taking place on Saturday July 4 between 2-5pm.
Sheringham and Cromer Choral Society will perform during the afternoon.
Piano music will also be provided during the garden party from Geoff Cummings-Knight.
The event will raise money for a local community choir and it will include tea and cake.
The Sheringham and Cromer Choral Society is also putting on its Summer Americana Gala concert at the Auden Theatre, Holt (NR25 6EA), on Sunday July 12 at 6.30pm.
Music in the concert will include George Gershwin songs and the choir, directed by Nathan Waring, will be joined by two soloists.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
Independence Day Garden Party tickets cost £10 for adults or £5 for children under 14. Call 01263 584175 or email email@example.com to book.
Summer Americana Gala Concert tickets cost £15 for adults and £12 for students. It is free for under 18s. Call 01263 713444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.