In Profile: Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
With the Norwich Sound and Vision festival just around the corner here is a guide to the bands who will be performing in Norwich.
Band profile: Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs (TEED for short) swings between overt musicality and scarily on-point dance floor intuition, ripping up gigs around the globe with his live show of bizarre instruments, glitter cannons and of course… dancing dinosaurs. Having completed successful tours across America, Europe and a recent sold-out run of headline dates across the UK, as well as featuring at every notable summer festival for the past two years; TEED released his debut album in June 2012.
What the experts say: 'TEED's philosophy is not to be taken too seriously. Amongst a sea of steely electronic producers, the relaxed freedom with which he flits between styles is a practice within itself.' Ele Beattie, BBC
You may also want to watch:
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs will be playing at OPEN on Thursday 11 October.
- 1 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 2 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 3 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 4 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 5 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
OPEN, Bank Plain,
Box office 01603 763111
Book online at www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk/events/