Sneak preview of Norwich episode of ITV’s In For A Penny
- Credit: ITV
ITV has released a sneak preview of the upcoming Norwich episode of Saturday Night Takeaway spin-off In For a Penny.
The show is presented by Stephen Mulhern who visits cities across the UK and gives members of the public the chance to win £1,000 by offering a 1p stake and answering questions.
The second episode of the series, which began in Cardiff last weekend, will air tonight and was filmed in Norwich.
In the clip there is a fake Captain Canary, who is the Norwich City mascot, outside The Forum.
Stephen then says that they couldn't get the real one as the club wouldn't let them use it.
You may also want to watch:
Then the man who actually dresses up as the mascot at Carrow Road appears and proves it by showing pictures of him in costume.
Also appearing in the clip is former Anglia Television and Mustard TV presenter Helen McDermott.
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 3 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 7 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 8 Couple's heartbreak leads to 28 hour stream to support baby loss charity
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
The series also includes 'real world games that you might play in your head or with your family' such as Weigh to Go at the airport, which enticed holidaymakers to guess the weight of their luggage, and Check It Out at Tesco with the chance for customers to win their shopping.
Speaking at the time of filming, a spokesman for Tesco Sprowston said: 'Stephen selected customers as they came in the store and they had to guess correctly whether each of the four items selected by the crew was more or less expensive than the previous item starting with a jar of olives for 75p.
'If they got them all correct they would win the contents of their shopping.
'There was fantastic reaction to Stephen in store and a really good buzz from customers and colleagues - it's made their day.'
In For A Penny has always been a segment on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway but in early 2018 was commissioned for its own series.
Other locations in the series include Essex, Glasgow and Leeds and Norwich was the last episode filmed.
In For A Penny airs at 7.30pm on Saturday April 20 on ITV.