An ice rink is coming to Norwich for Christmas
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Skate into Christmas as an ice rink is coming to Norwich this December and it is bound to make you feel festive.
The Georgian Townhouse in Unthank Road is making sure it is the most wonderful time of the year with an ice rink from Sunday, December 22 to Monday, December 23 for their Festive Fun Day.
The rink will be in their large pub garden with 20 minute slots available from 11am to 9pm on both days and it is suitable for all ages.
It is the only one in the city this year, so demand is expected to be high and customers are advised to book early.
The event will also include mulled wine and cider, hot chocolate, festive face painting, a barbecue and wood-fired Christmas pizzas.
You may also want to watch:
Luke Curry, general manager at The Georgian Townhouse said: "We wanted to run something festive for the whole family and we have a huge walled beer garden so wanted to make the most of it in winter.
"We thought it would be nice to bring everyone together."
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 4 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 7 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 8 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork
- 9 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 10 Burglars cut hole in fence to steal Labrador from kennel
The restaurant will be open all day and they also will be serving their popular Sunday roasts, with options including Norfolk sirloin of beef and roast loin of pork.
You can book at thegeorgiantownhousenorwich.com