Norwich Chinese Takeaways with the best food hygiene ratings
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Here are the Norwich Chinese takeaways with the best food hygiene ratings.
What is a Friday night without a takeaway? Think of the crispy chilli beef, or the prawn toast, or crispy aromatic duck...
Chinese is a much-love cuisine, but wouldn’t you like to know that your sweet and sour chicken balls were made in a clean kitchen?
Here are the ten Chinese takeaways with the best food hygiene ratings as ranked on the Norwich City Council website.
Baby Buddha Tea House, Ber Street
You may also want to watch:
A family-run business which offers authentic home-made Dim-Sum with the option to eat in or takeaway.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 3 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 4 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 8 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
Delivering Pan Asian meals with fusion recipes, whilst all being a good value for money options.
Chopstix Noodle Bar, Castle Mall
So good it is on here twice!
East Chinese Takeaway, Colman Road
You can order traditional dishes made from family recipes as well as a range of specially imported Chinese vegetables.
Evergreen Chinese Takeaway, Aylsham Road
You can order all your favourite Chinese dishes and wait as they are freshly prepared.
New Lucky Star Chinese Takeaway, Aylsham Road
The chefs are known for their excellent Chinese cuisine, they are “experts in choosing the colour, aroma, flavour and taste.”
Peking House, Dereham Road
With only fresh and healthy ingredients, they are following their ethos of serving truly authentic, quality Chinese dishes.
Ji The Chicken Shop London Street
Registered on the Norwich City Council as a Chinese Takeaway, the takeaway combines chicken and the founder’s culture and flavours of Taiwan.
China Star, Sprowston Road
There are plenty of traditional dishes on the menu to choose from, along with lots of unique dishes to try something different!
Golden City, Distillery Square
Located just off Dereham Road, it is a central Chinese takeaway with traditional dishes. A Google review claimed they had “huge chicken balls”.