Artistic creativity celebrated as popular trail returns to Waveney
- Credit: Archant
An art collective is set to open its studios and workshops to the public in an annual celebration of creativity.
The Harleston and Waveney Art Trail (HWAT) be open at various venues across the Waveney Valley for the next two weekends, May 19 to 20 and 26 to 28.
Chairman of HWAT Malcolm Cudmore said: 'Getting prepared for the Trail each year is always exciting. Some things seem the same but there is always change.
'Each artist's work develops over time and it is great to see new themes emerge.
'Constantly evolving this year's Trail promises to be something for all tastes and artistic interests. Come and join us.'
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will be able to see the artists at work and purchase work direct from the studios.
All studios will be open from 11am until 6pm.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
Artist Chris Mound said: 'Opening my studio to the public to the public is daunting but fun. It is a good opportunity to get firsthand feedback on my work.'
For more information and full listings visit www.hwat.org.uk