Huge act set to be announced for 2019 Carrow Road concert
- Credit: Archant
Live music is set to return to Carrow Road next year with a chart-topping act set to be revealed on Friday.
Whilst resurfacing work meant no concerts could take place this year, they will be back in spring 2019.
The announcement will be revealed on the Eastern Daily Press and Evening News websites at 8am and fans are in for a treat.
To coincide with the concert, the club has applied to Norwich City Council for a change in its licence to allow it to install bars and marquees outside the venue.
Take That took over the stadium for two unforgettable nights in 2017 and other high profile performers include JLS and Rod Stewart.
You may also want to watch:
Elton John also came in 2005 and before that it was a decade before it had been used for live music.
Bosses at the club are planning to make Carrow Road known as an entertainment venue as well as a football stadium.
Who would you like to see play at Carrow Road? Tweet us @EDP24
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 3 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 4 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 5 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 6 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 7 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 8 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back