How to snap up tickets for Gary Barlow’s Thetford Forest concert
- Credit: Jamie Lucas
Tickets are now on sale today for Gary Barlow's gig at Thetford Forest next summer - and here is all you need to know about snapping up tickets.
The Rule the World hitmaker will be heading to Suffolk without his Take That bandmates on Friday, June 8 as part of a 34-date solo tour.
Tickets for the Thetford Forest gig went on sale on today at 10am.
Tickets cost £47.50 plus £5.25 booking fee and can be booked by calling the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or clicking here
News of the tour comes after Take That made their first-ever visit to Norwich earlier this summer, entertaining more than 50,000 fans when they played two dates of their Wonderland tour at Carrow Road in June.
The Gary Barlow In Concert 2018 tour will see the star perform smaller solo concerts at 24 venues across the UK, and the Thetford Forest gig will be the penultimate date of the tour which will kick off on April 16 at Edinburgh Playhouse and finish on June 9 at Delamere Forest in Cheshire.
You may also want to watch:
Both the Thetford Forest and Delamere Forest dates are part of Forest Live summer concerts organised by the Forestry Commission.
'I'm really looking forward to these gigs. I've never played Forest Live before so I hope to see you there,' said Gary Barlow, who last toured as a solo artist in 2014 and whose last solo record was Since I Saw You Last.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Petrol queues causing rush hour delays despite assurances over fuel supply
Together with his Take That bandmates, the singer-songwriter has had a string of hit songs including Rule The World, Relight My Fire, Greatest Day, Pray, Back For Good and Never Forget. The band has won eight Brit awards, sold more than 45 million records and more than eight million concert tickets.
Outside of Take That, he has co-written and produced music for artists including Dame Shirley Bassey and Sir Elton John, and has also turned his attention to the world of theatre, composing the score for Broadway hit Finding Neverland and working alongside screenwriter Tim Firth to write the music and lyrics for musical The Girls.
Take That are also co-producers of new musical The Band which features the songs of Take That and is coming to Norwich Theatre Royal in February 2018.
Gary Barlow plus guests will be performing at Thetford Forest on Friday, June 8. Tickets £47.50 (plus £5.25 booking fee) will go on sale at 10am on Friday, October 20. To book, call the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or visit www.forestry.gov.uk/music