How to save money on your Sparks in the Park fireworks ticket
Tickets for Norwich's biggest family fireworks spectacular go on sale today – with organisers promising a breathtaking display to wow the crowds.
Sparks in the Park at Earlham Park will take place on Saturday, November 3, with two dazzling fireworks displays, bonfires, burning Guy Fawkes and a funfair.
The unbeatable night of family fun is organised by Norwich City Council's culture and events team, supported by the Norwich Evening News and Heart FM.
There will also be a live stage with bands performing and music old and new.
You can save up to �1.50 a ticket by buying your ticket in advance.
Helen Selleck, culture and events manager at Norwich City Council, said: 'The Big Bang Fireworks is an incredible display to wow the crowds.
'For the younger children we've got a less noisy – but no less colourful – earlier display, so there is something for everyone.'
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 3 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 4 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 5 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 6 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 7 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 8 'Heartbreaking' - Vandals force landmark church to close after damage spree
- 9 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 10 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
She added: 'We've also been working really closely with local bus companies to make sure as many people as possible can take advantage of great prices and convenient travel to Earlham Park.'
The children's fireworks begin at 6.30pm, with the burning of the guy at 6.45pm, before the Big Bang fireworks are lit at 8pm.
There is no public parking available, but there are spaces for blue badge holders. Organisers are encouraging people to use public transport, walk and cycle.
Fireworks will soon be bursting in skies all across Norfolk, and we will be publishing details of displays, bonfires and funfairs. Email details of your bonfire night displays to firstname.lastname@example.org