Fundraising performance night for Heritage House Day Care
- Credit: Holkham Hall
Actors presented an evening of Jane Austen duologue performances to raise money.
On Sunday, May 6, Holkham Hall hosted the charity evening in aid of Wells charity, Heritage House Day Care.
The show, called 'An Evening with Jane Austen' The actors included Adrian Lukis, who has performed in Downton Abbey and Caroline Langrishe, who performed in Judge John Deed.
The fundraising event was organised by Heritage House's patron, Lady Leicester and one of its trustees, Nicky Milner.
An evening with Jane Austen was written by Adrian Lukis and Caroline Langrishe around five years ago and is refreshed for each performance.
You may also want to watch:
The evening also included musical interludes from the Regency era and beyond, performed by harpist Camilla Pay and soprano Rosie Lomas.
Lady Leicester said: 'This event could not have taken place without the generous sponsorship of a number of companies and the support of an appreciative audience who both purchased tickets and gave generously to the raffle.'
- 1 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 7 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 8 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City