Young people take centre stage at city centre gig
- Credit: OPEN Youth Trust
A group of young people are being given the chance to perform in their own city centre gig.
Five acts of young people at OPEN Youth Trust will be taking centre stage for the second Hive Minds event at OPEN's stage at Banking Hall.
The event is open to all ages with a soft bar.
Scott Taylor, member of OPEN's youth team and music tutor said: 'It's always my goal to give our young people opportunities to showcase their talents, develop their skills and get the recognition they deserve for all the hard work they put into their hobbies.
'It's a fantastic chance for them to experience playing on stage in front of an audience, as well as providing a safe space for younger children to experience a proper gig that wouldn't be possible without the great venue that OPEN provides.'
Admission is £2. All profits go to OPEN with the aim of providing more opportunities to young people.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'