Hellesdon homes to feature on Channel 4’s Grand Designs
- Credit: SG Photography
A Passivhaus development of homes in Hellesdon will feature on this year's Grand Designs House of the Year.
Carrowbreck Meadow was delivered by Broadland Growth, a partnership between Broadland District Council and NPS Group to offer carefully planned, affordable, high quality developments in Broadland while maintaining the highest public sector values.
The 14 homes have won a host of awards, including the RIBA East Award 2017.
Filming of the houses will be aired on Channel 4 on Tuesday, November 21 at 9pm.
The programme will focus on the development's architecture and energy efficient qualities.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Andrew Proctor, Leader of Broadland District Council and Chairman of Broadland Growth Ltd. said: 'Carrowbreck Meadow is an exciting development which raises the bar for local authorities in the delivery of housing.
'We are making a difference to our communities, while offering something different to the marketplace and meeting the demand for housing in Broadland. This also creates significant social value for our district.'
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham