Health farm setting for Sheringham Players comedy drama
A health farm is the setting for the Sheringham Players upcoming farce In At The Deep End.
The play by Derek Benfield sees Gerald Corby, a wealthy builder, arrives at the venue in search of peace and tranquillity only to discover he has been followed by three women, each with their own agenda, whether it be love, lust or suspicion.
Throw in a cheeky window cleaner with an eye for the girls and the mayhem and merriment begin at a place where the owner takes pride in the high standards of decency and decorum.
The resulting misunderstandings and confusions prove more than a headache for the hapless boss as he struggles desperately to keep the moral standards of his establishment intact.
In at the Deep End runs at the Sheringham Little Theatre from Wednesday June 13 to Saturday June 16 at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
All tickets �8 from the box office on 01263 822347. More information at www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 9 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland