Health farm setting for Sheringham Players comedy drama
A health farm is the setting for the Sheringham Players upcoming farce In At The Deep End.
The play by Derek Benfield sees Gerald Corby, a wealthy builder, arrives at the venue in search of peace and tranquillity only to discover he has been followed by three women, each with their own agenda, whether it be love, lust or suspicion.
Throw in a cheeky window cleaner with an eye for the girls and the mayhem and merriment begin at a place where the owner takes pride in the high standards of decency and decorum.
The resulting misunderstandings and confusions prove more than a headache for the hapless boss as he struggles desperately to keep the moral standards of his establishment intact.
In at the Deep End runs at the Sheringham Little Theatre from Wednesday June 13 to Saturday June 16 at 7.30pm.
All tickets �8 from the box office on 01263 822347. More information at www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 3 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 7 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre