Greggs rival Starbucks with cheaper Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Credit: Archant
They're known for being a staple of Starbucks' Autumn menu - however you can now buy a Pumpkin Spice Latte for nearly £1 cheaper at Greggs.
You know Autumn is officially here when the Pumpkin Spice Latte reappears on our Instagram feeds.
The Starbucks drink returns to the UK today, costing customers £3.15 for a small size.
However Greggs now have a cheaper version of the hot beverage, starting at £2.20 AND are launching it on the same day.
Customers will also be able to try it for free TODAY using the Greggs Rewards App.
You may also want to watch:
What is a Pumpkin Spice Latte?
It's a coffee made with Pumpkin Spice flavour syrup, usually then topped with cream. Greggs are finishing theirs off with shortbread crumbs, while Starbucks sprinkle theirs with a Pumpkin Spice topping.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars
Have you had a Greggs Pumpkin Spice Latte yet? What did you think? Let us know in the comments below.