Greggs rival Starbucks with cheaper Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Credit: Archant
They're known for being a staple of Starbucks' Autumn menu - however you can now buy a Pumpkin Spice Latte for nearly £1 cheaper at Greggs.
You know Autumn is officially here when the Pumpkin Spice Latte reappears on our Instagram feeds.
The Starbucks drink returns to the UK today, costing customers £3.15 for a small size.
However Greggs now have a cheaper version of the hot beverage, starting at £2.20 AND are launching it on the same day.
Customers will also be able to try it for free TODAY using the Greggs Rewards App.
You may also want to watch:
What is a Pumpkin Spice Latte?
It's a coffee made with Pumpkin Spice flavour syrup, usually then topped with cream. Greggs are finishing theirs off with shortbread crumbs, while Starbucks sprinkle theirs with a Pumpkin Spice topping.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
Have you had a Greggs Pumpkin Spice Latte yet? What did you think? Let us know in the comments below.