Greenbuild family-friendly festival at Felbrigg Hall
- Credit: Archant
Greenbuild, the free, family-friendly, green lifestyle event, and hub for all things sustainable, energy efficient and local, is back for the 10th year running.
This year's event on Saturday September 6 and Sunday September 7 promises to be one of the biggest ever with 60 exhibitors.
As well as that, 10 craft and farmers' market stalls, seven food and drink stalls and five children's entertainers have so far signed up to this weekend's event on the grounds of Felbrigg Hall.
It is geared to those who want to find out how to lead a greener lifestyle.
There will be exhibitors of green technologies like solar panels and electric bikes, and experts in local and traditional products such as timber framing, traditional carpentry and heritage plastering.
You may also want to watch:
Talks and advice from exhibitors and volunteers will cover everything from growing your own food, advice on heat pumps and biomass boilers to retro-fitting houses for energy and carbon savings.
The event is organised by North Norfolk District Council whose officials including planning, environmental and recycling will be on hand to answer questions, including on energy saving.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
There is also family fun with theatre shows, face painting, a free children's quiz with fantastic prizes and a chance to make bumble bee homes.
Grenbuild is open from 10.30am-4.30pm Saturday and 10.30am-4pm Sunday. Entrance and parking are free, and visitors will be able to take home three bags of compost for just £1 (vouchers available at stand B1).
For further information visit www.northnorfolk.org/greenbuild.