Worried about keeping your energy up at the Royal Norfolk show? We’ve got you covered
- Credit: Nick Butcher
If you've spent the day wandering the stalls and enclosures at the Royal Norfolk Show, you'll definitely be in need of a cup of tea, a bottle of water, and a snack or two.
But don't worry, the Eastern Daily Press and Evening News have your refreshment needs covered.
From today, we'll be printing tea vouchers in our papers.
With each voucher will get you a free cup of tea in our ever popular tea tent at the show.
You can also buy a scone or slice of cake.
Around the showground we will be selling goody bags for just £1.
The bags include a bottle of eco water, Kettle Chips, chocolate or sweets, a show guide, and copies of the EDP and Evening News.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 5 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas
- 10 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
Also in our tea tent - at stand 200 off the 3rd drive - we will be selling GoGoHares albums for a discounted price of £4 and with Norfolk Day only a month away, we're offering visitors to the tent £4 off one of our celebration packs.