Worried about keeping your energy up at the Royal Norfolk show? We’ve got you covered
- Credit: Nick Butcher
If you've spent the day wandering the stalls and enclosures at the Royal Norfolk Show, you'll definitely be in need of a cup of tea, a bottle of water, and a snack or two.
But don't worry, the Eastern Daily Press and Evening News have your refreshment needs covered.
From today, we'll be printing tea vouchers in our papers.
With each voucher will get you a free cup of tea in our ever popular tea tent at the show.
You can also buy a scone or slice of cake.
You may also want to watch:
Around the showground we will be selling goody bags for just £1.
The bags include a bottle of eco water, Kettle Chips, chocolate or sweets, a show guide, and copies of the EDP and Evening News.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
Also in our tea tent - at stand 200 off the 3rd drive - we will be selling GoGoHares albums for a discounted price of £4 and with Norfolk Day only a month away, we're offering visitors to the tent £4 off one of our celebration packs.