Golden Globe-nominated actress Jane Horrocks to attend Norwich Film Festival
- Credit: PA
Film and television star Jane Horrocks will be joining the Norwich Film Festival line-up for 2017.
The actress, who has been nominated for both Golden Globe and BAFTA awards, will be in conversation, talking about her work on screen.
She is best known for her roles in films such as Little Voice, The Witches and Corpse Bride. Most recently she has appeared in Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie, in which she reprised her role of Bubble from the sitcom.
The 53-year-old will be visiting the city on Saturday, November 18 between 12.45pm and 2pm, where she will speak at The Forum.
Tickets for the event are available now, priced at £4.84-£5.90.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich Film Festival takes place from November 9-19.
Various other events will be taking place throughout the duration including a visit from Michael Palin, who will be hosting a screening of his film A Private Function.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub