Gok Wan is coming to Norwich for a new makeover show
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Fashion guru Gok Wan is coming to the city this autumn for his new show which will offer fashion masterclasses.
The presenter and stylist is best known for presenting How to Look Good Naked on Channel 4 which encouraged men and women to feel comfortable in their own skin before daring to bare in front of a live audience.
One Size Fits All is coming to the Mercure Hotel in Boundary Road, Norwich, on Sunday October 28 and extra tickets have just been added due to popular demand.
The new tour, which also includes a date in Essex on October 7, will celebrate body confidence up and down the country and will start with brunch and bubbly.
The show will feature two live runway shows, with merchandise from local clothing boutiques, and Gok's Style School where he will talk about this season's biggest trends.
There will also be a body shape and control-wear masterclass and one lucky guest will be picked out of the crowd for a special Gok Wan makeover on the day.
READ MORE: Five places in Norwich that specialise in dessertAll guests will also have the opportunity to shop in the Dreamspace shopping area that will feature an array of luxury local lifestyle products, from candles to hand-crafted jewellery.
Guests will also receive a goody bag and there will be a Q&A with Gok with the chance to get all the insider secrets from the fashion world.
- 1 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 2 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 3 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 4 House boarded up after fight in Norfolk village
- 5 YouTube professional eater smashes 100oz steak challenge at Norfolk pub
- 6 Heatwave leaves dried-up pond like 'scene from sci-fi movie'
- 7 Norfolk spot named among UK's best waterside pubs
- 8 'Carnage' as fight involving axes breaks out after van crashes into house
- 9 Protests outside drag queen story event sees police called in
- 10 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
This isn't the first time that Gok has appeared in the city as he also performed in the Playhouse in October last year for his Naked and Baring All tour and visited Jarrold in 2014 for a book signing.
Tickets to the event cost £55 and can be purchased here.