Gok Wan is coming to Norwich for a new makeover show
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Fashion guru Gok Wan is coming to the city this autumn for his new show which will offer fashion masterclasses.
The presenter and stylist is best known for presenting How to Look Good Naked on Channel 4 which encouraged men and women to feel comfortable in their own skin before daring to bare in front of a live audience.
One Size Fits All is coming to the Mercure Hotel in Boundary Road, Norwich, on Sunday October 28 and extra tickets have just been added due to popular demand.
The new tour, which also includes a date in Essex on October 7, will celebrate body confidence up and down the country and will start with brunch and bubbly.
The show will feature two live runway shows, with merchandise from local clothing boutiques, and Gok's Style School where he will talk about this season's biggest trends.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a body shape and control-wear masterclass and one lucky guest will be picked out of the crowd for a special Gok Wan makeover on the day.
READ MORE: Five places in Norwich that specialise in dessertAll guests will also have the opportunity to shop in the Dreamspace shopping area that will feature an array of luxury local lifestyle products, from candles to hand-crafted jewellery.
Guests will also receive a goody bag and there will be a Q&A with Gok with the chance to get all the insider secrets from the fashion world.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 5 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 6 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 7 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 8 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 9 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 10 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
This isn't the first time that Gok has appeared in the city as he also performed in the Playhouse in October last year for his Naked and Baring All tour and visited Jarrold in 2014 for a book signing.
Tickets to the event cost £55 and can be purchased here.