Say Yes To The Dress is looking for brides for new series
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Gok Wan is on the hunt to find brides-to-be in Norfolk who are in need of his style advice for the new series of Say Yes To The Dress.
The TLC show, which has versions across the world including Atlanta and Australia, is back for its second UK series and is looking for "confident brides with bags of personality" to take part.
The show follows brides as they hunt for their dream wedding dress and eventually "say yes to the dress".
So if you've got a wedding coming up soon and need a confidence boost from Gok and the team, now is your chance to meet him and hopefully find the dress of your dreams.
Filming for the series will take place in September and October 2019 and TLC are keen to hear from brides-to-be.
You may also want to watch:
You can put your name forward for the show by emailing email@example.com.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 4 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 5 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 6 City closing in on Werder Bremen striker
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 9 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 10 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village