Can you solve clue nine in our Hares Rock competition?
- Credit: Nick Butcher
As the countdown continues to the start of the GoGoHares trails, GoGo fans have been having fun solving the clues in our Hares Rock treasure hunt.
And today we can reveal clue number nine for where you could find a specially decorated stone and win £100 of GoGoHares sticker goodies.
Artist Rebecca Osborne has decorated the 10 Hares Rocks with GoGo characters for our competition.
Five were hidden last weekend and three of them have been found so far - at Cromer Beach, in Norwich's Cathedral Close, and at Wymondham Abbey.
The next five will be hidden this weekend, and today's clue for where you could find one of them from Saturday at 9am is: This waterfront country park owned by a famous family has all you could want, including a #Hares Rock
You may also want to watch:
The first person to find each stone wins one of our GoGoHares sticker albums and 95 sticker packs.
People can also buy the album for £5 at www.edp24.co.uk/haresThe GoGoHares trails are being brought to the city and county by children's charty Break and Wild in Art. They start this Sunday and will run until September 8.
There will be a trail of 50 large hares in the city as well as a county trail of 18 moongazer GoGoHares across Norfolk.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
The second city trail of more than 160 leverets will also join in the fun from early July.
For more information, visit www.gogohares.co.uk