The eighth clue in our #HaresRock competition is revealed
- Credit: Nick Butcher
With just days to go to until the GoGoHares sculptures arrive on the city and county's streets as part of Break and Wild in Art's charity art trail, our competition to find 10 Hares Rocks celebrating the GoGo stars continues.
The EDP and Norwich Evening News commissioned artist Rebecca Osborne to decorate 10 stones with GoGo characters for our #HaresRock competition.
Five were hidden across Norfolk last weekend and the next five will be hidden this Saturday.
Today's clue for one of the rocks being hidden this weekend is: This Hares Rock is placed in the centre of Norwich looking up at one of the city's most iconic sights, on the hill surrounded by trees and colourful shrubs making it a popular visitor attraction.
The first person to find each stone wins one of our GoGoHares sticker albums and 95 sticker packs as well as two tickets for the Hare Today Gone Tomorrow event at Millennium Plain from October 7 to 10.
People can also buy the album for £5 at www.edp24.co.uk/hares or by calling 01603 772138.
You may also want to watch:
The GoGoHares trails start this Sunday and will run until September 8.
There will be a trail of 50 large hares in the city as well as a county trail of 18 moongazer GoGoHares across Norfolk.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
The second city trail of more than 160 leverets will also join in the fun from early July.
For more information, visit www.gogohares.co.uk