GoGoHares gather in top secret location ahead of Norfolk art trail
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
GoGoHares galore are gathering in a top secret location ahead of hopping out into the city and county this summer.
The colourful characters will be the stars of the GoGoHares art trail being brought to Norwich and Norfolk by children's charity Break and Wild in Art.
Artists, sponsors, schools and community groups have been busily working on their creations, and the sculptures are now all lining up ready for final preparations for the trail which starts on June 24.
Martin Green, from Break, said: 'The GoGoHares are here! It has taken 18 months to get to this point and we are excited by what we are going to be showing the public in summer 2018. From countryside scenes to superheroes, the hares are an eclectic mix and it is amazing to see them all together.'
The GoGoHares are a key part of Break's 50th aniversary celebrations. Fifty hares will decorate Norwich and 18 more will be displayed around the wider county.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be more than 160 leverets created by schools and community groups on show in the city.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 5 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 8 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk