GoGoHares gather in top secret location ahead of Norfolk art trail
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
GoGoHares galore are gathering in a top secret location ahead of hopping out into the city and county this summer.
The colourful characters will be the stars of the GoGoHares art trail being brought to Norwich and Norfolk by children's charity Break and Wild in Art.
Artists, sponsors, schools and community groups have been busily working on their creations, and the sculptures are now all lining up ready for final preparations for the trail which starts on June 24.
Martin Green, from Break, said: 'The GoGoHares are here! It has taken 18 months to get to this point and we are excited by what we are going to be showing the public in summer 2018. From countryside scenes to superheroes, the hares are an eclectic mix and it is amazing to see them all together.'
The GoGoHares are a key part of Break's 50th aniversary celebrations. Fifty hares will decorate Norwich and 18 more will be displayed around the wider county.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be more than 160 leverets created by schools and community groups on show in the city.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 8 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 First patients receive Covid jabs at Norfolk's new mass vaccination centre