Crack the county trail code for the chance to win a GoGoHare
- Credit: Mark Ivan Benfield
A colourful addition to the GoGoHares family is set to be the prize for the winner of a competition celebrating the county-wide art trail of 18 moongazer hares.
Fashion retailer Joules has decorated a hare sculpture in one of its distinctive patterns and is offering it as a prize to the winner of the county-wide competition which challenges GoGo fans to find all 18 hares on the county GoGoHares trail and work out the secret message on the trail map.
People can also enter via the GoGoHares app created by children's charity Break which is running the county trail with Wild in Art.
Throughout the summer-long trail the Joules hare - which is an extra hare and not part of the main trails - will be hopping between the various Joules stores across the county.
The county trail is one of the three GoGoHares trails being brought to Norfolk by Break and Wild in Art this summer.
Martin Green, project manager for GoGoHares, said: 'We are grateful to Joules for offering such a unique prize and really hope it attracts a large number of people to do the county trail and enter the competition.'
The county trail is one of three GoGoHares trails taking place this summer.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
For more about the trail map, app and competition, visit www.gogohares.co.uk