Crack the county trail code for the chance to win a GoGoHare
- Credit: Mark Ivan Benfield
A colourful addition to the GoGoHares family is set to be the prize for the winner of a competition celebrating the county-wide art trail of 18 moongazer hares.
Fashion retailer Joules has decorated a hare sculpture in one of its distinctive patterns and is offering it as a prize to the winner of the county-wide competition which challenges GoGo fans to find all 18 hares on the county GoGoHares trail and work out the secret message on the trail map.
People can also enter via the GoGoHares app created by children's charity Break which is running the county trail with Wild in Art.
Throughout the summer-long trail the Joules hare - which is an extra hare and not part of the main trails - will be hopping between the various Joules stores across the county.
The county trail is one of the three GoGoHares trails being brought to Norfolk by Break and Wild in Art this summer.
You may also want to watch:
Martin Green, project manager for GoGoHares, said: 'We are grateful to Joules for offering such a unique prize and really hope it attracts a large number of people to do the county trail and enter the competition.'
The county trail is one of three GoGoHares trails taking place this summer.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
For more about the trail map, app and competition, visit www.gogohares.co.uk