GoGoHare set to be revealed in Norwich department store
- Credit: Helen Vinsen
One of the GoGoHares sculptures set to hop into Norwich this summer will be revealed at an event in a city department store next week.
Jarrold will be unveiling the hare sponsored by the store during a special shopping evening on Wednesday, April 25.
Jarrold's GoGoHare has been designed by artist Sally Adams and is said to have a big personality and may possibly appear in a book.
The hare is one of many sculptures that will decorate Norwich and Norfolk from June 24 until September 8 as part of the GoGoHares trail being organised by children's charity Break and Wild in Art and for which Jarrold is the retail partner.
Jarrold's hare will be unveiled in the store's book department at 6.30pm on Wednesday, April 25 and the shopping evening, which is in collaboration with EDP Norfolk magazine, will run from 6pm until 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
To register for the event, visit www.jarrold.co.uk/evening
For more about GoGoHares, visit www.gogohares.co.uk
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub