GoGoHare set to be revealed in Norwich department store
- Credit: Helen Vinsen
One of the GoGoHares sculptures set to hop into Norwich this summer will be revealed at an event in a city department store next week.
Jarrold will be unveiling the hare sponsored by the store during a special shopping evening on Wednesday, April 25.
Jarrold's GoGoHare has been designed by artist Sally Adams and is said to have a big personality and may possibly appear in a book.
The hare is one of many sculptures that will decorate Norwich and Norfolk from June 24 until September 8 as part of the GoGoHares trail being organised by children's charity Break and Wild in Art and for which Jarrold is the retail partner.
Jarrold's hare will be unveiled in the store's book department at 6.30pm on Wednesday, April 25 and the shopping evening, which is in collaboration with EDP Norfolk magazine, will run from 6pm until 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
To register for the event, visit www.jarrold.co.uk/evening
For more about GoGoHares, visit www.gogohares.co.uk
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries