Go Bananza! American singer Akon to perform in Norwich
- Credit: UEA Students' Union
Mr. Lonely himself is heading to Norwich.
American singer/songwriter, Akon, will be performing at The University of East Anglia's Nick Rayns LCR on Saturday, October 28.
The 44-year-old, who is best known for songs such as Lonely, Smack That and Don't Matter will be joined by special guests Tre Carter, OG Boo Dirty and Tone Tone.
Tickets for the event are due to go on sale Friday, August 4 at 9am.
Prices start at £28 in advance, plus booking fee, but will cost more on the door.
You may also want to watch:
Akon, real name, Aliaume Damala Badara Akon Thiam, rose to fame in 2004 after the release of the song, Locked Up, featuring Styles P.
He has since founded two record labels, Konvict Muzik and Kon Live Distribution, had four songs certified 3x platinum and is the first solo artist to hold both the number one and two spots simultaneously on the Billboard Hot 100 charts twice.
For more information visit ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143