Gin Festival Norwich returns to the city this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Calling all gin lovers! A festival celebrating the tipple is heading to Norwich this weekend.
The UK's biggest and oldest gin festival returns to the city for its third year over July 14-16.
More than 100 different gins will be on offer at the event, which is being held at St Andrew's Hall for 2017, as opposed to Open on Bank Plain where it has taken place previously.
Broken down into four sessions over three days, the festival will feature afternoon sessions which run from 12.30pm to 5pm and evening sessions from 6.30pm to 11pm.
Attendees will be able to try their hand at gin workshops and have the opportunity to meet gin distillers in person as well as enjoy a gin cocktail bar, live music and tasty food.
Tickets have almost sold out, but a few are still available from ginfestival.com
You may also want to watch:
The event is strictly for over 18s only. Always remember to drink responsibly.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk