The world’s biggest inflatable obstacle course is returning to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Gung-Ho! an inflatable 5k complete with giant mazes and slides returns to Earlham Park on Saturday, September 15.
Filled with enough air to inflate more than 75 million footballs, the event is the brainchild of former Cbeebies presenter, Alex Winter.
He said: 'I grew up watching some great, classic TV shows of yesteryear like Fun House, It's a Knockout and Gladiators.
'Like many others I dreamed of taking part in something like that, but never got the chance. Now I am giving the people of Nofolk the chance to roll back the years and act like a kid again!'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'This will be our fourth year of touring, and we guarantee this will be the best year yet. We have brought Gung-Ho! here before and as soon as the event was finished we knew we had to come back, so we are so pleased to be able to return for 2018.'
Up to 5,000 runners will take part on the day. Participans must be at least 4ft tall.
Tickets are available now from begung-ho.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 10 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof