The world’s biggest inflatable obstacle course is returning to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Gung-Ho! an inflatable 5k complete with giant mazes and slides returns to Earlham Park on Saturday, September 15.
Filled with enough air to inflate more than 75 million footballs, the event is the brainchild of former Cbeebies presenter, Alex Winter.
He said: 'I grew up watching some great, classic TV shows of yesteryear like Fun House, It's a Knockout and Gladiators.
'Like many others I dreamed of taking part in something like that, but never got the chance. Now I am giving the people of Nofolk the chance to roll back the years and act like a kid again!'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'This will be our fourth year of touring, and we guarantee this will be the best year yet. We have brought Gung-Ho! here before and as soon as the event was finished we knew we had to come back, so we are so pleased to be able to return for 2018.'
Up to 5,000 runners will take part on the day. Participans must be at least 4ft tall.
Tickets are available now from begung-ho.co.uk
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working