Gerry Cinnamon to play Norwich gig
- Credit: Courtesy of UEA box office
Gerry Cinnamon has announced his biggest ever UK tour, and it includes a Norwich date.
The singer/songwriter, known for his acoustic sets and 'brutally honest' lyrics surprised fans with the news ahead of a string of festival performances.
As well as announcing his new tour - which will see him play Norwich's UEA on Tuesday, November 12 - the Glasgow artist revealed that he is expecting to drop his next release 'Canter' later this month on June 21.
Speaking about the upcoming tour the singer said: "The last stint was top class.
"Expect nothing less from these gigs, the live shows have become something pretty special."
Tickets to the Norwich show will go on sale from the UEA box office this Friday at 9am and are priced at £25.
You may also want to watch:
Doors will open at 6.30pm and the gig is due to finish around 10pm.
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 5 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 6 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 9 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000