George Ezra joins Newmarket Nights 2018 line-up
George Ezra is the latest act announced for the Newmarket Nights summer season.
The 24-year-old singer will perform at Newmarket Racecourses on Friday, August 17.
One of the biggest selling male artists of the decade, his debut album Wanted On Voyage is certified 4x platinum in the UK, gold in the US and was amongst the top 10 biggest selling albums in this country in both 2014 and 2015.
Originally from Hertford, the artist, is best known for songs such as Budapest and Blame It One Me.
He joins James Blunt, Craig David and Plan B on the Newmarket Nights bill, with The Vamps headlining Summer Saturday Live on August 25.
You may also want to watch:
Amy Starkey, Regional Director East of Jokey Club Racecourses, said: 'We are very much looking forward to welcoming George Ezra to the Newmarket Nights stage for the first time.
'George has been a firm favourite of the festival circuit for a few years, so we are delighted he will be joining our sizzling hot music line-up this summer.'
Tickets for George Ezra at Newmarket Racecourses cost £26 and go on sale at 8am on Tuesday, January 30 via thejocketclublive.co.uk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford