George Ezra joins Newmarket Nights 2018 line-up
George Ezra is the latest act announced for the Newmarket Nights summer season.
The 24-year-old singer will perform at Newmarket Racecourses on Friday, August 17.
One of the biggest selling male artists of the decade, his debut album Wanted On Voyage is certified 4x platinum in the UK, gold in the US and was amongst the top 10 biggest selling albums in this country in both 2014 and 2015.
Originally from Hertford, the artist, is best known for songs such as Budapest and Blame It One Me.
He joins James Blunt, Craig David and Plan B on the Newmarket Nights bill, with The Vamps headlining Summer Saturday Live on August 25.
You may also want to watch:
Amy Starkey, Regional Director East of Jokey Club Racecourses, said: 'We are very much looking forward to welcoming George Ezra to the Newmarket Nights stage for the first time.
'George has been a firm favourite of the festival circuit for a few years, so we are delighted he will be joining our sizzling hot music line-up this summer.'
Tickets for George Ezra at Newmarket Racecourses cost £26 and go on sale at 8am on Tuesday, January 30 via thejocketclublive.co.uk
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit