Geology walks along the north Norfolk coast
- Credit: Archant
Natural history enthusiasts and novices will be able to learn the secrets of the north Norfolk coast on a series of coastal walks.
The geology events will be led by expert Martin Warren and anyone over the age of eight can join in.
People will be able to walk between West Runton west to Beeston Hill on Wednesday September 16 from 1.30-4.15pm.
The walk includes beach elements, steps, hills and climbs.
Participants should meet by the shelter at the bottom of Water Lane, West Runton, for 1.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a small parking charge and, if there is no attendant, people can buy a parking ticket at the Seaview Café.
An easy 1.1km beach walk from West Runton east to Wood Hill takes place on Friday October 23, 1.30-4.15pm.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Former village pub for sale as home
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 7 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 10 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
People should meet by the shelter at the bottom of Water Lane, West Runton, for 1.15pm.
A more challenging winter walk is taking place from Overstrand to Sidestrand on Wednesday October 28, 1.30-4.15pm.
The 5km walk features an impressive cliff section from Sidestrand to Trimingham.
People should meet at the cliff top, in Clifton Way, to the east of Overstrand (NR27 0NG) at 1.15pm.
Tickets cost £5 for adults and £3 for children and can be bought on the day. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.