Gary Barlow tickets go on sale for Thetford Forest Live 2018 today
- Credit: Archant
Find out here when tickets to see Take That's Gary Barlow at Thetford Forest Live 2018 go on sale and the best way to buy them.
Tickets for the gig on Friday, June 8 2018 go on sale at 10am this morning (Friday, October 20).
Tickets cost £47.50 plus £5.25 per ticket booking fee. No other charges applied.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Man seriously injured after crash
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 7 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 8 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
An event spokesman said: 'Gary Barlow is a British singer-songwriter who found fame with Take That. He has written a massive 14 number one hit singles and his last solo record 'Since I Saw You' sold more than 600,000 copies.
So don't miss your chance to see him at one of our spectacular forest settings.
In a statement issued earlier this year, Gary said: 'I'm really looking forward to these gigs. I've never played Forest Live before so I hope to see you there.'
Forest Live, managed by the Forestry Commission every year, raises money to help look after the nation's forests sustainably.